Wednesday, April 15, 2009

clearing up some references.

Wow!  It is a new blog and a new day!  So exciting with a morning cup of joe.  

Well, I guess I will start by showing videos of the songs that I reference in my URL and my blog title. 



This little collage of photos is a David Bowie song called Sound and Vision from his album Low, which according to an A&E documentary I saw many years ago, didn't sell very well because it was too experimental. Too experimental? I don't understand.



And here we have Lou Reed's Andy's Chest, cleverly quoted in the url. Transformer is an album that seems to be unanimously favoured over all of Lou Reed's other solo albums, according to many unfortunate and likewise involuntary conversations about the Velvet Underground.

More soon,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment